A need for improved admissions screening to predict potential student academic success was identified in a strategic planning session of online academic institutions. There is an increased concern student retention problems are related to the admissions process at the universities. Faculty are concerned that the critical writing skills of students who are admitted are not adequately evaluated until after students are financially committed to the enrolling institution. The scope of this paper is to research, analyze and conduct a feasibility study of Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) software that could be used to automate essay grading.
- automated gre essay grader
- automated essay scoring free
- automated essay scoring software
- automated essay test scoring
- automatic online scoring of essays
- College Boardís automated online essay-scoring service
- online automated essay writer