Though parents provide children with an initial sense of self, the teachers and peers of school-age children contribute to the growth of their still developing self-concept. An “About Me” thematic lesson can provide third graders with a deeper sense of self as they discover more information about their background. Students’ self-esteem grows as they discover and share common histories and experiences during the project.
- example of thematic lesson plan
- self portrait lesson plans for kids
- self portrait lesson plans for third graders
- all about me introductions for 3rd graders
- self esteem lesson plans for third grade
- things to include in a self portrait